How a Personal Concierge Can Help You Plan and Enjoy Your Summer Vacation
The days are getting longer. The temperatures are rising, and despite all the woes of rising gas prices and airfares, Americans are gearing up for a travel season that is predicted to surpass pre-pandemic levels by close to 11 percent. Domestic vacations are on the rise, as people explore the vast beauty of the US, and domestic travel spending is expected to reach more than one trillion dollars for 2022.
Another interesting trend is that more and more people are waiting closer to their desired travel dates to start planning their travel details.
It’s no surprise people are itching for a getaway, especially as travel restrictions have lessened. So, perhaps you’re looking forward to your summer vacation but dreading the planning process? Or maybe you’re one of the millions of Americans a little behind on the summer getaway planning.
But you don’t want the season to escape before you do.
No-stress travel begins with Carver Concierge.
Planning for relaxation can have a way of becoming stressful. After all, it’s not just the flights, accommodations, and pet care you need to arrange, but it’s the pieces of your life that you don’t want to stop, like home maintenance, remodels, and landscaping.
At Carver Concierge, we want you to focus on family, fun, and the fruity drink in your vacation dreams and leave your vacation planning worries behind. We have on the ground concierge support in Nashville, Tampa, and Sarasota and a wide and trusted worldwide network of partner providers. A personal concierge can take care of everything for you before, during, and after your summer travels, so your only cares are to show up and enjoy your time away.
We’ve put together a list of how Carver Concierge can help make your summer vacation plans smooth sailing before, during, and after your travels.
Before your trip
- Personal shopping for all your travel needs
- Arranging transfers and car rentals
- Booking flights
- Reserving hotels or rental accommodations
- Arranging pet care and boarding
- Aligning home services while you are away
- Checking travel restrictions or regulations for your destination
- Making dinner or entertainment reservations
- Creating a detailed itinerary
During your trip
- Handling home emergencies while you’re away
- Sending you essential forgotten items
- Keeping projects moving along like renovations and remodels
- Managing your home services like housekeeping, pool, and lawn maintenance
- Keeping you up to date on any reservation or return travel changes
- Taking care of organizing projects while you’re away
- Helping with medical needs like prescription filling or finding a pharmacy or urgent care at your destination
- Home checks
After your trip (or before you get home)
- Arranging laundry services
- Picking up your dry cleaning
- Stocking your refrigerator
- Calendar management to get back into work and life flow with ease
There’s not a whole lot we can’t do, and we’d love the opportunity to let you experience the vacation you deserve. So sit back, relax, and let us take care of everything for you! Contact us today to get started.