It’s October, which signals the start of the year’s busiest season. From Halloween to New Year’s toasts, while we can all agree that the holidays are a joyful time to spend with family and friends, most people would also agree on how stressful and overwhelming the upcoming months can be. Planning dinner parties, holiday events for home or work, and travel and making time for shopping are just a few of the many to-dos that come along with the season. With an already busy schedule, you might wonder how to make it all work without losing the enjoyment of the holiday season.
Have you seen that person who has it all together? They throw the best holiday parties while looking carefree and having fun themselves. They have all of their shopping done by the end of November, and their gifts are perfectly wrapped under the tree the first week of December. You know their work and social event schedule is just as hectic as yours, yet you may barely have gotten your shopping list together by the first of December.
Perhaps they have a magic wand, or maybe, they have acquired the assistance of a personal concierge for the holidays. Now, early in the fall season, is the time to jump-start on all things holidays, so you can focus on making memories instead of managing tasks.
A personal concierge for the holidays can help lighten your load.
Here are some tasks Carver Concierge can help you with this holiday season, so you can lighten your load and enjoy the spirit of the season.
- Holiday decor- Kick off the season by getting your home holiday-ready. Decorating can be a chore, so let the weight of stringing up those lights, designing the perfect tree or tablescape, or creating a picture-worthy porch fall on our shoulders.
- Holiday cards- Writing cards can be very time-consuming; however, you want to let your loved ones and esteemed clients near and far know that you are thinking of them. So we’ll help you organize your list and take care of the rest.
- Personal shopping- When you want to shop for someone special, we can help you brainstorm gift ideas and find unique items. We can also arrange corporate gifts and teacher presents, helping you keep your focus on your work and other day-to-day tasks.
- Gift wrapping- Now that you have all the wonderful gifts you were looking for without having had to trade your time for making gift orders or fighting traffic, let us get them all ready to go under the tree. We’ll have your gifts looking post-worthy.
- Package shipping and pick-up- We all know how time-consuming it can be to go to the post office. Your personal concierge can take care of shipping all those beautifully wrapped gifts to your long-distance friends and family. We also pick up online return items for you so that you won’t need to worry about anything going missing from your doorstep while you are busy working.
- Party planning- Everyone loves a great holiday party, and even if you’re the host, you should, too. There is so much that goes into throwing a great party— planning food, drinks, and decor. We can put all the details together so you can enjoy your party. From arranging a personal chef to create the menu to keeping the wine fridge stocked to finding small gifts for your guests, we will help you create a holiday party your guests are sure to remember.
- Travel- Perhaps you aren’t playing holiday host this year, and while not hosting can be a relief, you may need to make travel plans. Let us handle every travel detail so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the trip.
- House and Pet Sitting- If your holiday plans include travel, your personal concierge can collect your mail, oversee any home services, and perform home checks to give you peace of mind, Through our preferred partners, we will also coordinate any pet sitting services, so your pets receive lots of love and attention. You can travel worry-free and keep a sense of security while you’re away from home.
You work hard all year, however, the holidays should be a time to relax and enjoy the company of friends and family. So let Carver Concierge help give you the holiday you and your family deserve.