Whether you are visiting, call Tampa home, or have out-of-town guests, you need to know the best restaurants in Tampa for a wonderful dining experience. We’ve selected five restaurants with rave reviews and locations only in Tampa Bay. Here are picks for the best restaurants in Tampa for 2022.
- Ulele We started with Ulele as the first on our list because of its uniqueness as a restaurant that celebrates native Floridian fare. It’s a great restaurant to take your out-of-town visitors who probably have never seen alligator hush puppies or gator tail on a fine dining menu. They can choose to be adventurous eaters or fall back on other Florida land and sea favorites. The beautiful statue of Native American princess Ulele will greet you as you arrive at this waterfront dining destination.
- On Swann Located in trendy South Tampa, On Swann offers thoughtfully-sourced, contemporary American plates and seasonal menus. On Swann is an excellent Tampa dining destination. Located in the Hyde Park district, you can enjoy before or after dinner shopping and strolling. We think this place is pretty perfect for celebrating special occasions, ladies’ night out, or for a casual date night.
- Olivia Every good dining list needs a phenomenal Italian restaurant, and Olivia is our local pick for fare everyone in your dining party will love. You will have a full view of the dough room from the dining room, where authentic Italian dough and fresh mozzarella are made daily. Olivia offers fresh Italian cuisine that is refined and comfortable.
- CW’s Gin Joint It’s a little swanky, a little speakeasy-esque, and a perfect downtown destination when the evening out is about savoring small plates and the perfect craft cocktails. CW’s Gin Joint transports you to a time and place where jazz, cuisine, and spirits swirl for a classy, memorable evening.
- Bern’s Steakhouse It’s iconic and may take time to get a reservation (Carver Concierge can help with that), but we had to this establishment serving Tampa since 1956. With private farm-raised cattle and vegetables, one of the largest wine collections in the world, a room entirely dedicated to desserts, and many staff who have made long-time serving careers at Bern’s, it’s a gastro experience like no other. You can make your visit extra special with a tour of the cellar and kitchen.
When you need to know the best restaurants in Tampa, you can count on Carver Concierge to recommend places with reputations for quality food and service. As part of our personal concierge services, we help our clients secure reservations for special occasions or for no reason at all except to enjoy living.